E. Mark Young
- Trial attorney with more than fourteen years of experience representing companies and financial institutions in commercial and complex civil litigation in federal, state, municipal, administrative, and bankruptcy proceedings on a wide-array of matters, including business, bankruptcy, contract, real estate, commercial foreclosure, receivership, dischargeability of student loans, disposition of defaulting assets, and construction disputes.
- Presently serves and formerly served as outside general counsel to companies involved in mobile technology, construction supply manufacturing, residential development of low and moderate-income housing, certified franchise broker, medical billing, religious institution, and a number of restaurants, taverns, bar owners and several minority-owned and female-owned businesses.
- Mark takes a multi-layered approach to problem solving that minimizes exposure to business operations and provides practical solutions. The best course of action involves identifying and resolving challenges before those challenges negatively impact business relations.
- Provides legal advice to companies through all stages of business operations, including litigation representation in judicial, administrative, mediation, and arbitration proceedings.
- 2013 Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine